Simon Martinelli is teaching architecture and design of distributed systems, Microservices, Spring Framework and Spring Boot, object-relational-mapping with Hibernate, DevOps and persistence technologies in Bachelor of Science and continuing education courses.
All courses are customizable by the customer
and we are happy to make an offer.
To get the best experience we delivery our course online or on-site in training teams of 5 to 15 people.
Find the three most requested courses below.
Java Enterprise Application Development (5 days)
- Learn how to design and implement reliable and performant Java enterprise applications
- Architecture and Design
- Frameworks: Java EE vs Spring Framework
- Web Tier: Servlets and Filters, JSF and MVC
- Web Services: REST vs SOAP
- Business Tier: EJB/CDI and Spring Core
- Data Tier: JPA with Hibernate
- Experienced Java programmers
Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel (2 days)
- Get to know the different enterprise integration patterns and implement them with Apache Camel
- Enterprise Integration Pattern
- Introduction to Apache Camel
- Deployment Scenarios
- Java and application integration developers
E-Commerce Search with Apache Solr (1 day)
- Learn how a search engine can help you improve your e-commerce applications
- What is a search engine and how does it help on e-commerce?
- Introduction to Apache Solr
- Data import handlers
- IT professionals interested in search technologies